Friday, April 7, 2006

Foodblogger's Meme

A Foodblogger's Meme Around The World


This is my first meme since I started blogging for 1 month.I am happy to see so many bloggers around me.I have been tagged for this meme by Anthony's
Kitchen


1.These r the 4 recipes I have recently bookmarked from foodblogs to try:

-Homemade Soy MilkbyIndira

-Tapioca CakebyPushpa

-Banana Muffins by Saffron Hut

-Spinach Cheese Paratha at Saffron Hut
(I tried Paratas)

2. A foodblog in my vicinity:


Santhi'sMe and My kitchen


3. A foodblog (or more) located away from me:


- Surys(Lima)Beans and Delhi Ch(a)t


4.The blogs which i found recently:


-ShammisFood,In The Main
from Indira

-Vaishali'sHappy Burp
from Sailu's food

-Revathi's En Ulagam

-Priya'sPriyasKitchenfrom Indira


5. Any people or bloggers you want to tag with this meme?


-Annita'sMy Pleasure ..My Treasure

-MenuToday'smenutoday

-Tanuja's KodalisKitchen

-Karthi'sKitchenmate

-Shilpa's aayisrecipes

-Priya'ssugarsspices

-Sailu'sSailusFood

-Lakshmi'sIndian Rasoi

- VKN's My Dhaba

-BDSN'STaste Corner

So,Iam ending up here coz list is so big.

7 comments:

Priya said...

thank u for tagging me for the meme

Tanuja said...

thank u vineela for tagging me for the meme.

Unknown said...

Thank u very much for the mention.

Lakshmi said...

thanks a lot.

Menu Today said...

Hi,
Thank u for tagging me .

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info flash scratch card Breast cost implant in ontario Abuse venlafaxine http://www.replacement-mattress-for-adjustable-bed.info/Games_for_shockwave_carosel.html mattresses

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »