Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Banana Split


1 Banana, sliced
2 scoops of Vanilla and Chocolate ice cream
Fresh Strawberries, sliced
Fresh Kiwi fruit,sliced
Fresh Red grapes
Fresh Blueberries
Whipped Cream Cheese for topping
Grated Chocolate cookies for topping
Peel Banana and split in half,lengthwise and place in a serving plate.Place a scoop of each ice cream (if u have more than 2 varieties)between sliced Banana.Spread the cream cheese topping evenly over icecream .Garnish with sliced Strawberries,sliced Kiwi,Blueberries and Grapes.Sprinkle of the grated chocolate cookies on the top of it.Serve immediately.
Tagged with: +


Sury said...

That looks delightful! I just discovered your blog today. Great job. Have added you to our links too. Happy cooking :)

Lakshmi said...

Even me too, just found your blog today, that too with this banana split.......chala bavundi

Puspha said...

Gosh!!! I'm an ice-cream maniac. Ur pix is simply superb

sailu said...

That's a very tempting looking banana split.:)

Reshma said...

cool blog. loved the vanilla sundaes:)

Kitchenmate said...

I wish i could gobble that :)...looks soooooo yummy.

Annita said...

I wish i could down it all..Simply gr8..
I've some guests this weekend..Can i surprise them with this one..huh?

Santhi said...

cool looking icecream.
BTW we are neighbors!!!!!!!!
I live in woodland hills

Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=]My homepage[/url] | [url=]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Great work! |

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »